The next NEUBIAS Conference will take place in Szeged, Hungary from the 27th of January to the 2nd of February, 2018, expected registration opening Sept/Oct 2017.
The COST-funded annual NEUBIAS conference brings together the Bioimaging community. It is targeted at Bioimage Analysts, Image analysis developers, Software & tools developers, Life Scientists, microscopists (LM, EM), Biomedical Imaging professionals, both from academia and industrials. It delivers the latest updates and innovations in Bioimage Analysis and highlights upcoming trends for users and developers.
NEUBIAS is pleased and honoured to announce the confirmed Keynote speakers for the Symposium:
- Gaudenz Danuser, Univ. of Texas - Dallas (USA)
- Marleen deBruijne, Erasmus – Rotterdam (NL) / University of Copenhagen (DK)
- Gene Myers, MPI-CBG - Dresden (DE)
and Peter Horvath, BRC (HU/FI) as host and local organizer of the conference.
Please also SAVE THE DATES for the associated NEUBIAS events:
- Training School TS6 for Early Career Investigators - 27 January to 30th of January: - Expected Opening to applications: October 2017.
- Training School TS7 for Bioimage Analysts - 27 January to 30th of January: - Expected Opening to applications: October 2017.
- Taggathon, development of online tools for the community: repository, benchmarking, continuous training release - 28 January to 30th of January
More info at neubias.org