The International Society for Stereology and Image Analysis is a non-profit organization, whose purpose is to promote the exchange and dissemination of information about stereology and image analysis among persons of various scientific disciplines and countries. The membership fees constitute the main source of revenues of ISSIA.
Benefits of membership includes:
- Reduced publication fees in the open-access official ISSIA journal Image Analysis and Stereology
- Reduced rates at congresses, courses and workshops organized by ISSIA
- Possibility for student members to apply for Hans Elias bursaries enabling participation in ISSIA Congresses for Stereology and Image Analysis
- Possibility to take part in a competition for the best PhD thesis using stereology and/or image analysis – directly or as a supervisor of the PhD student
- Access to the LinkedIn forum
- Plus membership includes subscription to the printed version of Image Analysis and Stereology
To apply for ISSIA membership please fill in the registration form and send it by email as mentioned in the form (caution: Submit form button is not working in Chrome browser).
- Regular membership fee is 50€
- Membership fee including the subscription to the printed version of Image Analysis and Stereology is 90€
- Student membership is 25€ (copy of student card required)
- Bank transfer in EUR or CZK (the details are in the registration form)
- PayPal payment:
For ISSIA corporate membership please contact Lucie Kubínová, ISSIA President – email: email@example.com